This Saturday is my first bridal shower, and I’m so excited to share it with all of the important ladies in my life! Two of my aunts & my cousin are hosting this shower, and it’s going to be an “afternoon tea”. I am so grateful to all of them for offering to host a shower, and then to go above and beyond to make sure that the shower is exactly how I want it to be! They discussed the plans with me, and we all decided on the tea party theme because it’s classy and fun. I’ve heard a few things about the planning, but I won’t see the final product until Saturday. 🙂 It already sounds like it will be fabulous, and I can’t wait to share it with some of my favorites!
|The Vince Camuto dress I ended up returning
- Saturday – Bridal Shower #1!
- Monday – FINAL Wedding Dress fitting!
- Tuesday – Meeting with our wedding cake baker
- Wednesday – Getting things together for bridal portraits and getting my veil steamed
- Friday – Bridal Portraits! It’s going to be a busy day – getting my hair done, then makeup, then meeting my photographer somewhere beautiful for bridals! I haven’t even gotten the photos taken yet, and I’m already anxious to see the finished product!
- Saturday – Bridal Shower #2 – my future sisters-in-law are hosting this one
- Sunday – FINAL meeting with our priest to discuss ceremony plans and meeting with the church music director to pick our ceremony music!
It makes me tired just looking at the list…but also VERY excited! We’re getting SO close to the big day (65 days from today!) and everything is falling into place. Well, mostly. 🙂 I still have plenty of things to get done in the next 64 days…so I better get to work!