A little less than a month from now, I’ll be celebrating my 24th birthday. It’s hard to believe I’m nearing my mid-twenties – I better start gearing up for that quarter-life crisis! Kidding. Really, though, I find it hard to believe that I’m a young professional with a career, a husband, and a new puppy. Of course, all of those things happened in a pretty rapid succession, but still!
var _gaq = _gaq || ;
ga.src = (‘https:’ == document.location.protocol ? ‘https://ssl’ : ‘https://www’) + ‘.google-analytics.com/ga.js’;
var s = document.getElementsByTagName(‘script’); s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s);
- Tory Burch Reva flats – I’ve only been asking for these for several years, and I admit that I’m too stingy with my money to purchase them myself. If someone else buys them for me, then I won’t feel guilty. See, I justified it!
- An iPad – As a self-professed Apple enthusiast, I’ve been wanting an iPad for a while now. I have a MacBook Pro, an iPhone, and multiple iPods…now I just need an iPad to complete my
- A new MacBook Pro – Speaking of Apple products, I have loved my trusty MacBook since my college days…but at 5 years old, I think it’s about time to upgrade! This is one of those “dream” wish list items, because I know for certain the only person who would buy this for me would be ME. I’d even have to buy this without my husband knowing because he wouldn’t allow it…ha!
- MORE SHOES – A girl can never have enough shoes. Trust me, if you look in my closet, you’ll know I live by that statement. Despite having a small collection going already, I can always find room to add a couple of pairs to my wardrobe. A pair of black patent leather & a pair of nude patent leather pumps are both on my list!
- A juicer – Another one of those “dream” items. I’ve been mesmerized by juicing for a while now, and I’ve pinned a bunch of recipes on Pinterest, so now I just need a way to test them out! My parents recently got a juicer, and I’m jealous of all the juicing fun that’s been going on! I already invited myself to use theirs whenever I go visit, but I’d love to be able to make juice whenever I please.
- A custom drawing of the church we were married in, from Etsy – I came across this idea on another blog, and I think it would be a great decor piece. The church we were married in is absolutely gorgeous, so this would be a beautiful addition to our home!
- Throw pillows – We had these pillows on our wedding registry which match our bedding, but they were one of the few things we didn’t receive as gifts. I’ve been eyeing them for a while, as I don’t want them to be discontinued before I can get my hands on them!