Two months! I can’t believe she’s been here that long…it seems like it was just yesterday when we were terrified we were going to ‘break’ her when we tried to change her clothes and I was anxious every time she cried. I feel like her personality really started to shine through around 5 or 6 weeks…and now, I feel like she’s changed SO much from month one.
var _gaq = _gaq || ;
ga.src = (‘https:’ == document.location.protocol ? ‘https://ssl’ : ‘https://www’) + ‘.google-analytics.com/ga.js’;
var s = document.getElementsByTagName(‘script’); s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s);
- Sitting in her swing looking all around the room
- Holding up her head like a pro
- Watching TV 🙁 We found this out a few weeks ago…we definitely don’t encourage it, but it’s pretty funny when you realize she’s watching TV and you turn her away…she starts whining. At least she prefers to watch How I Met Your Mother.
- Her activity mat. She can roll from her stomach to her back, but not quite from her back to her stomach. She likes laying on her side but won’t roll any farther 😉
- Being held
- Her pacifier…still. I think the pacifier isn’t going to happen at this point. 😉
- Being strapped into her car seat. She screams bloody murder when we’re putting her in there…but once she’s content, she’ll sleep for a long time…as long as we’re moving (in the car, with the stroller, rocking the car seat, etc.)
- Having her arms swaddled
- Getting out of the bathtub and drying off. I think she hates being cold…wonder where she got that from 😉
- Putting on onesies and shirts…she absolutely hates when we pull the outfit over her head!