Let me preface this by saying, I never really do these questionnaires! I just have a lack of creativity going on because of the holidays…and I thought it was cute 🙂
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Honestly…neither. I can’t bring myself to drink Eggnog – even soy nog. And I prefer coffee over Hot Chocolate.
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? I wrap them. Because they have to look perfect. haha 🙂
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? As a child, I loved colored lights – but now I prefer white, especially on the outside of the house and on the main Christmas tree. I like colored lights on our smaller, and less obvious, tree.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? This year, for the first time ever.
5. When do you put your decorations up? Typically the day after Thanksgiving. This year we started a little earlier, since everyone is so busy and we knew we’d be cramped for time on Thanksgiving weekend!
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? There are so many to choose from – but my mom’s Sweet Potato Casserole or homemade Macaroni and Cheese are my favorites!
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Getting tons of presents? Ha – no, I’m kidding I promise! I get really nostalgic at Christmas, just remembering decorating the tree, baking with my grandma, and running around to 3 different places on Christmas Day – my house, my grandma’s house, and my uncle’s house. I guess I enjoy the hecticness of Christmas! We don’t do all of that on Christmas Day anymore…we all realized we were being overachievers. Now we spread it out over a few days! 😉
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I never had the luxury of believing in Santa…which never bothered me as a child. Now, however, I wish I had at least believed for ONE Christmas…just because.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? The only time we did that was when an aunt & uncle of mine lived far away and didn’t make it home for the holidays. My whole family would send gifts to each other by mail, and my parents and I opened our gifts from them on Christmas Eve. This year, for the first time, M’s family is having the family Christmas on Christmas Eve, so yes, I’ll open gifts on Christmas Eve!
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? My family has TONS of ornaments that we’ve collected over the years…and we have a 10-ft tall tree, so we have plenty of room for all of them. Pretty much every ornament that is put on the tree has sentimental value to us, so I love our tree!
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? I love snow! Living in SE Virginia, we don’t see snow that often…so I’ll take what I can get. We have a pretty decent history of getting snow on the day after Christmas, which has been exciting over the years. This year, I’m pretty sure that’s a no-go. It’s 70 degrees outside right now.
12. Can you ice skate? Yes – but I have to kind of re-learn every time I go ice skating. It doesn’t take long to pick it up, though!
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Oh gosh, I have so many over the years…I know that I got a “talking doll house” one year when I was like 5…and it took hours to pry me away from it! It was a year that Christmas fell on a Sunday, too, so I had to leave to go to church that morning after opening presents. Pretty sure I didn’t pay attention to anything in church that day!
14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Spending time with my family, my boyfriend, and his family. Christmas is all about family time and enjoying each other’s company 🙂
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Truthfully, I’m not a dessert person. But if I had to choose, I’d pick pumpkin pie. It’s pretty much the only dessert that I actually enjoy around the holiday season.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Our annual baking day(s). Ever since I can remember, we have baked WAY too many cookies. It’s become a tradition for us, as well as for all of the people receiving our sweet treats as a gift – they expect them now!
17. What tops your tree? A giant, gorgeous bow.
18. Which do you prefer: giving or receiving? I love giving! In fact, I usually go overboard every year with my shopping and gifting. I just love knowing that I’m giving someone a meaningful gift, or something that they’ve wanted for a while.
19. Candy Canes: Yuck or Yum? They’re pretty – but I could live without eating them. We have two unopened boxes of them in the house right now, and I haven’t touched a single one this entire holiday season!
20. Favorite Christmas movie? I have so many – The Holiday, The Santa Clause, Love Actually, Elf, I’ll Be Home For Christmas (with JTT – of course), Eve’s Christmas (a random Lifetime movie that I fell in love with)…
21. Saddest Christmas Song? There’s no song more sad than The Christmas Shoes – I cannot stand listening to this song. I don’t want to hear tearjerkers on Christmas, thank you.
22. What is your favorite Christmas song? Oh gosh, I don’t think I can choose just one. Christmas Canon Rock by Trans-Siberian Orchestra is definitely a favorite of mine!
What are your Chritmas favorites?!
var _gaq = _gaq || ;
ga.src = (‘https:’ == document.location.protocol ? ‘https://ssl’ : ‘https://www’) + ‘.google-analytics.com/ga.js’;
var s = document.getElementsByTagName(‘script’); s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s);
Thúy Nguyễn says
Bạn không có đủ tiền để mua những đồ gia cong sat mắc tiền? Nhưng bạn muốn mang lại một hơi thở mới cho căn nhà? Nếu bạn đang phân vân những điều trên, thì bạn hãy thử lướt qua trang web: sat thep inox để cung chiêm ngưỡng những sản phẩm sat my thuat, gia cong inox, noi that sat để mang đến luồng khí mới cho nội thất ngôi nhà.Tại sao các chuyên gia khuyên bạn hãy chọn san pham sat hay san pham inox vì nó có thể dễ dàng phối hợp với các nội thất khác, đồng thời sắt hay inox có màu sắc giản đơn, không cầu kì, có thể áp dụng ở bất kì không gian nào.Nếu không đủ tiền để mua nhiều nội thất thì bạn nên ưu tiên mua những loại nội thất quan trọng, chẳng hạn như giuong inox,cua sat,lan can inox, bàn inox… Hoặc mua những loại đa chức năng để tiết kiệm ngân quỹ như mai vom inox,ghe inox phong an…. Đặc biệt, nên chọn mua những nội thất có kích cỡ phù hợp với căn phòng, không nên mua quá lớn hoặc quá nhỏ, vì sẽ tốn kém trong việc thay thế trong tương lai.Với những giải pháp nhỏ trong các trang trí, lựa chọn nội thất mà những chuyên gia đưa ra, bạn sẽ tiết kiệm được chi phí khi xây dựng nhà trong giai đoạn khủng hoảng.. bang hieu, cong chao su kien, poster, gian hang hoi cho cũng hết sức phong phú và hấp dẫn các doanh nghiệp cũng như cá nhân khi có nhu cầu thiết kế thi công su kien quang cao. Nhu cầu tuyển dụng: Tyen tho moc noi that, tho sofa, tuyen tho sat-tho inox, tuyen tho ho- thơ thach cao- tho son nuoc