Admittedly, I’m somewhat of a beauty product fanatic. I try to not spend so much money…but sometimes that plan doesn’t work out. Luckily, the majority of products I use aren’t too expensive, so I don’t feel too bad using them regularly.
1. Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief, $34
Where to Buy: Clinique Beauty counter in the mall or at Sephora
2. Victoria’s Secret Sunkissed Bronze Instant Self Tan Lotion, $12
Right now, you can buy 2/$20 at VS.com!
3. BareMinerals Customizable Starter Kit, $49
I bought this kit in Sephora over a year ago, and now I’m hooked on the whole BareMinerals makeup system. It really does improve your skin tone, and it looks natural while covering imperfections! The starter kit is a great place to start if you’re new to BareMinerals makeup…I promise, you’ll love it 🙂
4. Herbal Essences Body Envy 2-in-1 Volumizing Shampoo/Conditioner, $3.99
Where to Buy: drugstore.com, Walmart, Target, grocery stores, drugstores
I have pretty thick hair, but when I straighten it, its too flat…using Body Envy helps prevent that unwanted flatness!
5. Chi Air 1″ Ceramic Hair Styling Iron, $99.99
I’ve been using flat irons for years, but I’ve never had such great results until I started using the Chi to straighten my hair…its a lifesaver!