Life is starting to get busy…and I have a feeling that its just the beginning! We officially leave for Europe in 17 days, and I feel like there’s SO much going on until then!
Let’s see…this weekend:
- NC tomorrow
- I’m supposed to be at a graduation ceremony & a wedding on Saturday…which unfortunately, I have to pick one since I can’t be in two places at once!
- Mother’s Day on Sunday
- Dierks Bentley concert
- Relay for Life…starts Friday night, same time as Dierks’ concert…so I’ll be headed there like right after the concert is over with!
- Fish fry/bon voyage party on Saturday
- Busch Gardens on Sunday
The following weekend (the one we’ll be leaving on!):
- Meeting at work on Saturday and then a pig pickin’ afterwards (can’t wait to drink and then ride 4 hours to D.C. to catch the plane the next day…haha)
- Sunday: Flight to London!
Umm…I didn’t leave any time in there to pack and get my life in order…so hopefully I’ll have a completely open schedule on the weekdays! I can’t believe I’m leaving the States for TWO whole months in just a little over two weeks. Craziness 😉
Leave a Reply