Pregnancy Week By Week
- Due Date: August 7, 2019
- Baby is the size of a: Eggplant (at 28 weeks)
- Total weight gain: Around 20 lbs
- The bump: Large + in charge these days
- Symptoms: Tiredness, back pain
- Food cravings: Nothing really – I feel like I barely have room for food! Sometimes a bowl of cereal sounds good, but other than that, not much.
- Food aversions: None
- Sleep: Decent but I wake up at least once almost every night/morning and have trouble going back to sleep
- What I miss: My back not hurting 🙂
- Movement: Lots, especially late at night
- Maternity clothes: Mostly wearing dresses (maternity and non-maternity) these days or workout clothes
- What I’m most looking forward to: Honestly – moving and getting settled before baby!
- Apps I’ve used: The Bump, Ovia Pregnancy
- Products I’ve been loving: Diclegis, Zantac, Burt’s Bees Mama Bee Belly Butter
- Books: None
- Purchases for baby: None so far, but I did get some super fun things from some of my favorite baby brands
What’s Happening By the Week
Week 25 – We listed our house for sale this week and things got crazy! Between cleaning ladies, photographers and real estate agents in and out, we had a full schedule and had to find ways to keep the girls entertained. We had forgotten to dye Easter eggs with the craziness, so we went outside and did that one day this week – PS best idea ever! Never doing it indoors again. I also took my first real bump picture at 25 weeks – this poor baby doesn’t get the weekly chalkboard updates like my oldest did!
Week 26 – The house selling process got real this week and we were in and out so much for showings. I was able to pull together a blog post of my favorite baby products and it got me thinking about what I need before baby #3 arrives! Probably not much, but I would like a new sleeper for beside our bed – thinking maybe the Halo or Snoo. Anyone have one of these?
Week 27 – I had my glucose test this week, which is probably my least favorite thing to do during pregnancy. I’m not a huge sugar person, so drinking a bottle of syrup basically is not my idea of fun! PS – always get the Lemon-Lime flavor, though – it really is the best option. Anyways, I passed and actually seem to have *low* blood sugar according to my results…weird! This week, I also shared my favorite ways to stay healthy during pregnancy on the blog.
Week 28 – This was the last week of preschool for the girls and my oldest had a super cute end of the year performance – she did such a great job! I wore my newest Stitch Fix dress – you can see my latest review here. We also had to be out of the house some more for showings, etc. so we went out and enjoyed some of our Memphis favorites like Central BBQ and Muddy’s before we move.