- Due Date: August 7, 2019
- Baby is the size of a: Cantaloupe (at 24 weeks)
- Total weight gain: 13 lbs
- The bump: Looks and feels like I’m more than 24 weeks in my opinion 😉
- Symptoms: Exhaustion, back aches, symphysis pubis discomfort when exercising
- Food cravings: Honestly, none lately – I’ve had a hard time deciding on what to make for dinner because nothing sounds that great
- Food aversions: None
- Sleep: Good, but I still wake up tired!
- What I miss: Feeling ‘normal’ – your body just feels SO different when you’re pregnant and everything is a little bit harder 🙂
- Movement: Definitely – especially late at night
- Maternity clothes: Getting to the point where I prefer maternity jeans and dresses – the hair tie trick for regular jeans isn’t as comfortable these days
- What I’m most looking forward to: Consistently warm and sunny weather so we can spend a lot of time outside
- Apps I’ve used: The Bump, Ovia Pregnancy
- Products I’ve been loving: Diclegis, Zantac, Burt’s Bees Mama Bee Belly Butter
- Books: None
- Purchases for baby: None – this poor child will probably not have anything new since she has two big sisters with LOTS of stuff. I packed away some of their winter clothes and saw allllll of the boxes of newborn/0-3 month clothes we have!
What’s Happening By the Week
Week 21 – We finally had some beautiful weather this week and the girls and I spent lots of time outside. I started taking walks around the neighborhood again (pushing the double stroller) and it’s WAY harder now! We hadn’t done a lot of them since December because I was basically averse to the cold since I found out I was pregnant…it made me nauseous to go out in it.
Week 22 – This week, we started taking shopping for a new car more seriously – we took the girls and their car seats to test drive some of our favorite options. It hit me that soon I will be somehow wrangling THREE kids into a car, sometimes by myself…a little intimidating!
Week 23 – I had taken a bit of a break from lifting weights (other than during Pure Barre classes) and felt like I needed to hop back into it, so I kicked this week off with a new round of LIIFT4. We also had some crazy things happen this week (NOT related to pregnancy) that were a combination of stress but also in some ways, relief – I hope to share more about it soon!
Week 24 – After a few chilly, rainy days, we had a beautiful weekend to celebrate Easter. We did egg hunts, egg dyeing, went to church and made a delicious Easter dinner. Also another week over here with some big ch-ch-changes on the horizon – we decided to list our house for sale!