Pregnancy Week By Week
- Due Date: August 7, 2019
- Baby is the size of a: Cantaloupe (at 32 weeks)
- Total weight gain: Around 20 lbs
- The bump: Feels like it’s getting larger by the day
- Symptoms: Exhaustion, achy back, still having off and on nausea
- Food cravings: I craved seafood at the beach last week, but other than that, nothing really. I honestly feel like I have no room for food these days!
- Food aversions: None
- Sleep: Pretty good, but if I wake up for any reason, I toss and turn for a while before falling back asleep
- What I miss: Feeling “normal” 🙂
- Movement: Tons!
- Maternity clothes: Mostly sticking to sundresses or maxi dresses
- What I’m most looking forward to: Meeting baby #3!
- Apps I’ve used: The Bump, Ovia Pregnancy
- Products I’ve been loving: Diclegis, Zantac, Burt’s Bees Mama Bee Belly Butter, Snoogle pillow
- Books: None
- Purchases for baby: We got a teeny tiny Surfin’ Spoon tee for baby so she can match her big sisters, but nothing else so far. I have my eyes on the Halo bassinet but will probably wait until we move and get settled before adding more stuff to the house!
This post contains affiliate links
What’s Happening By the Week
Week 29 – Not going to lie, this ended up being one of the worst weeks on record. We were literally buying the last moving boxes to pack the rest of our house and found out the day before closing that the buyers were walking away. Being pregnant and hormonal, this hit me really hard – I was tired physically and mentally, and suddenly realizing we weren’t moving had me all out of sorts. We relisted our house and I had to mentally prepare myself to go through the entire selling process all over again.
Week 30 – We had lots of house showings and had to be in and out quite a bit this week. We also tried to make the best of the situation given that it was Memorial Day weekend, so we got an inflatable pool and spent lots of time enjoying the weather. I actually got a little sun on the bump for the first time this summer!
Week 31 – Our house went under contract again, so I felt a huge sense of relief. Also, it was nice to no longer have to deep clean the house every single day at 32 weeks pregnant! We took Blair to get a haircut and then we went on an impromptu beach trip to enjoy some time away while we could (before home repairs and packing took over our lives!).
Week 32 – We stayed a few extra days at the beach before making ourselves pack up and head home to get the house ready for closing day. At this point, I realize our life is in a bit of disarray and I won’t have a nursery to prepare for baby before she arrives – and I’m somehow okay with it. I am just ready to A) move and get situated and B) to meet this baby! I’m getting so uncomfortable and dreaming of the day I can sleep on my stomach and work out normally, among other things!
Stay tuned for my next pregnancy week by week update – I’ll be talking about Weeks 33-36! Read about Weeks 25-28 here.