I can’t believe that Thanksgiving is right around the corner – it seems like it was just yesterday that I was sitting by the pool getting a tan…and making an embarrassingly low paycheck as a lifeguard. My, how a few months can change everything…
var _gaq = _gaq || ;
ga.src = (‘https:’ == document.location.protocol ? ‘https://ssl’ : ‘https://www’) + ‘.google-analytics.com/ga.js’;
var s = document.getElementsByTagName(‘script’); s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s);
- A JOB – I love love love my job, and I’m so grateful to be employed full-time doing what I love! I know its extremely tough to find a job nowadays, so I don’t take being employed for granted at all.
- My boyfriend’s new job – Yep, he just got an offer yesterday and officially accepted the position today! I think I was almost more excited for him getting a job than I was for me… 😉
- My family – This one is a given. I’m always thankful for my family. I’m especially grateful that they support me in everything that I do.
- My friends – Even though I hardly ever see them (especially now that I’m working full-time), I appreciate all of my friends and I love that we can always pick up right where we left off…even if its been months since we’ve seen each other!
- This is completely vain – but I’m thankful for coffee – especially now that I wake up super-early every day!
- My ability to run – I had the most difficult time not being able to run while we were in Europe (poor thing, right?), but I’m so glad I was able to jump right back into it when I got home…with a little bit of building up my endurance again, that is 🙂
This is truly the most perfect time to be thankful – I’ve had so many great things happen lately, and I’m totally blessed and grateful! What are you thankful for?