I can’t believe that December is here! Where did November go? Last week was a crazy, busy week full of Thanksgiving celebrations, shopping, and running…I can’t complain. I also did something that I truly never thought I’d do – I went Black Friday shopping. Ridiculous. Despite all the crazies, it was actually fun and enjoyable. I mean, when else can you walk around Target at 3am with a cup of Starbucks coffee (had to have something to stay awake!)? I got some of my shopping knocked out, and even scored a really good deal on a doorbuster special – I just can’t say what I bought because I have a feeling this person reads my blog. 🙂 I’m going to Raleigh this weekend for the Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert, and I plan to get a majority of my Christmas shopping DONE. I’ve never purchased and wrapped gifts this early in the holiday season before – who am I? It must be the new job and having some $$$ that makes a difference 🙂
With that said…I thought I had a hard time buying gifts for other people, but I have the most difficult time making a list of my own! For one, there’s nothing in particular I *need*…and a lot of the things I want are too expensive and I hate to ask someone to buy it for me! Here are a few things I came up with:
- Mojito Tervis Tumber – Umm, I love this. I’m obsessed with mojitos and I LOVE my Tervis Tumblers. It has a recipe right on the cup!
- Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue – Hands down, my favorite perfume. Admittedly, its kind of summery, but I still love it and I use it all the time.
- Ray Ban Classic Aviators – I ruin every pair of sunglasses I own. *Except* for expensive pairs! I think it’s just because cheap sunglasses don’t last…I have three pairs of cheap aviators now and all have an issue.
- Yoga Mat Towel – I love hot yoga. I don’t love sweaty yoga mats. Luckily, the studio that I usually go to provides towels for free, but I’d still prefer to use my own!
- Along the lines of yoga…I’d love for someone to buy me a 10-card to hot yoga. It gets a little expensive after awhile!
- Clarins Self Tanning Instant Gel – How else can you look tan in December? And tanning beds don’t count – they’re bad for you!
- Keep Calm and Carry On desk calendar – When I went to London over the summer, I really started to like all of the “Keep Calm” items. I have a print with the quote in my room, and I bought a little book at a store in London with uplifting quotes and it has the “Keep Calm” quote on the cover. Now that I have a desk (and a sweet job!), I need a little calendar so I can remember what day it is. Because my life is a blur and I forget the date way too often.
What’s on your Christmas list?
var _gaq = _gaq || ;
ga.src = (‘https:’ == document.location.protocol ? ‘https://ssl’ : ‘https://www’) + ‘.google-analytics.com/ga.js’;
var s = document.getElementsByTagName(‘script’); s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s);